Monday, November 18, 2013

Yomenya Goemon

Key says

Had always wanted to try Yomenya Goemon as they have been around for quite some time but never went as I thought it should be a bit on the pricier side. But as we are unable to decided what to eat for our dinner, we decided to check it out. Never did I expect that the price is actually reasonable and with the promotion going on, it's definitely worth the money.

Pat says

Our first time to Yomenya Goemon at the Citylink branch. Luckily for us, there was a current promotion for all Standard Chartered card holders. The regular set (included a soft drink, soup, salad and spaghetti) was $16 instead of $19.50!! =)


Mediterranean Tomato Cream Soup Spaghetti with Fresh Seafood (up $14.50)
The soup tasted like a bit like carbonara to me (less creamy) and has a slight tomato taste. There was a huge portion of spaghetti topped with cubes of sweet tomatoes, prawns, clams and mussels. 


Hokkaido Cheese Cream Soup Spaghetti with Scallop, Corn and Potato (up $14.50)
Key ordered this and I tried the soup. It was quite creamy and sweet. I preferred mine better!

[Key] - really like this spaghetti! the soup is creamy and cheesy, the ingredients are fresh and the noodles chewy!

The salad was refreshing and the soup was decent. We ordered orange juice and apple juice but sadly there were not freshly squeezed. Nevertheless, the orange juice taste very much like freshly squeezed ones with a hint of sweetness. I preferred it then to the apple juice.

Overall, a satisfactory meal and I can't wait to try out the other pasta!

[Key] - agreed with Pat totally!

Website: http://yomenya-goemon.com.sg
Address: 1 Raffles Link, #B1-63A, Citylink Mall, Singapore 039393
Opening Hours:
Mon - Sun: 11.30am to 9.30pm
*They have stores at Marina Bay Link Mall, 313@Somerset, Katong Mall and Changi City Point.

No comments:

Post a Comment