Monday, November 4, 2013

Poulet



Poulet Rosti (half chicken for $15.80) - The sauce was interesting while I felt that the chicken was normal and a bit dry.


Braise de Canard ($15.80) - The duck was soft but the sauce was a bit too strong for my liking.


Mushroom with egg - This was considered a main but it was an awesome pairing! The mushroom was tastefully done and the egg was quite well done with a yolky egg york. You could just mash the egg and mixed with the mushrooms. 


Tiramisu ($7.80) - Nothing fantastic and a bit too creamy for my liking. 

It will be a been there done that experience. I don't really think I'll come back to try the rest of the dishes.

Website: http://poulet.com.sg
Address: Raffles City Shopping Centre, 252 North Bridge Road, #B1-65/66, Singapore 179103
Opening Hours:
Mon - Sun: 11.30am to 10pm
*They have stores at Bedok Mall, Bugis +, Chinatown Point, Great World City, Jurong Point *, Vivocity, Westgate.



No comments:

Post a Comment