Pat says
Finally we had the chance to try Nam Nam~! There always seems to be a long queue and it always seems super packed. So I very excited to try this out!
Fried prawns and pork roll ($4.90) - This was surprisingly nice! It wasn't oily and I love the sauce that came along with this. As like other fried food, this tasted awesome when it is hot.
Pho Beef Combination ($9.90) - As this was my first time trying, I had to try the beef combination even though I was quite worried that I might not like all the variety involved (i.e beef steak slices, beef balls, beef shank, tendon, honeycomb tripe).
I liked the soup, noodle, medium rare beef steak slices and beef balls. The rest I could finished it with the help of the awesome sauce from the fried prawns and pork rolls.
Quang style egg noodle ($10.90) - This included fresh egg noodles, pork rib, prawn, squid ball, fish ball, rice cracker, chopped herbs.
Sadly, this was quite tasteless and we don't think we would order this again on our next visit.
Overall, I would still consider coming back to eat the Pho beef steak slice and of course the fried prawn and pork roll!
Website: http://namnamnoodlebar.com.sg/
Address: Raffles City Shopping Centre, 252 North Bridge Road, #B1- 46/47
Opening Hours: 8am to 9.30pm
There are outlets at Wheelock Place and Suntec City.





No comments:
Post a Comment