Pat Says
This was not my first time to Skinny Pizza. Key and me had a very "interesting" memory when we talked about it. But we shall not disclosed the "interesting" part. *winks*
One thing I liked about Skinny Pizza is that it does not have a lot of crust in their pizza. I'm not a fan of carbohydrates but I do love pizza at times. So this is my ideal type of pizza!! One possible down side on super thin crust is that after one bite, the whole piece might just break apart.
I do find the range of the pizza in their menu interesting and different. But I was not in a mood of trying something too different, so we went with Wild Truffled Mushroom instead of like Chicken Satay…
Wild Truffled Mushroom ($26) - They gave a super generous serving of mushrooms in every piece. *likes* Plus I find that the truffled mushrooms pairs very nicely with the thin crusted pizza, which was another plus point too. Overall, I liked this pizza!


1/4 metre long sausages ($7) - we tried the spicy chicken and pork sausage. Sadly there is not much raving about the sausages as it was quite dry. The spicy chicken was tooooo spicy for me too.
[Key] - ABSOLUTELY NEVER EVER EVER TRY THESE!
Seared Brie Cheese ($8) - This is an awesome side! I have never tried anything like this before and I'm very tempted to try to cook it! The Brie went well with the sour sauce and there were pistachio nuts to add some crunchiness in your overall taste experience. It comes with toasted bread too, which you can match it with the Brie. I would order this again if I have a meal at Skinny Pizza again.
[Key] - awesome side! For cheese lover or anyone looking for a light bite!
After which we went to have ice cream at Gelatissimo! Because Key had a "once in a blue moon" craving for ice cream thanks to the super spicy chicken sausage. *note to remember to order another spicy chicken sausage next time at Skinny Pizza so I can have ice cream afterwards* hahahaha.
*Taken from their web: it is gluten free and dairy free flavours to accommodate those with special dietary requirements, our sorbets are 100% fat free and our smooth premium dairy flavours are between 90-97% fat free* - yeahness!!
They do provide sampling for their ice cream so you can try it before you order!! I always feel that every ice cream place should provide such service so that you won't regret what you order! =)
Choc Truffle - I love dark chocolate so this was a nice version of it except in ice cream form. The dark chocolate wasn't very bitter and dry. I liked it!
Rum & Raisin - I love this flavor but I rarely found places that does this nicely~ My favorite place to get Rum & Raisin ice cream is at Anderson Ice Cream. I love the creaminess and the thick flavor of it. For Gelatissimo, I find that they did a nice version of it too! It was light but had a thick flavor of Rum & Raisin so you can just keep eating and not get tired of it! I would definitely order this again!
Website:
http://www.skinnypizza.com.sg/skinny-pizza-story/
http://www.gelatissimo.com.au




No comments:
Post a Comment