Saturday, November 2, 2013

Blackbird Cafe

Pat says

After trying Blackbird Cafe's risotto, I have always seem to be craving for it when I'm tired or unwell because it seems to be comfort food to me.

Seafood risotto was awesome with generous serving of prawns and scallops. It could be a bit salty for some people's liking at first. I find that it is more tasty and consistent compared to their mushroom risotto (which is also nice when they do it well).



Beer Battered Fish n Chips - a very decent version of it that came in quite big portion. The fish was tasty but had minimal beer taste in it. Nevertheless, it is something that I would order from Blackbird Cafe if I'm craving for something fried.

[Key] - the fries are too much... that's the only downside.

Lychee drink - nice and refreshing with big lychee fruits inside. always loved lychee~

[Key] - very refreshing drink! I like it!









Address: 6 Handy Road Singapore 229234
Opening Hours:
Mon - Tues: 11am to 11pm
Fri: 11am to 12am
Sat: 10am to 12am
Sun: 10am to 10pm

No comments:

Post a Comment