"So much awaits you. Come up to the sky, even if it is just to watch the clouds go by."
Key says:
One of the unique venue which I would like to hold the wedding would be the Ion Sky Gallery. Superb view and privacy, it is the ideal location. The only problem is that it can only hold less than 200 people which means not everyone on our invitation list can be invited
Pat says:
When I first step into Ion Sky Gallery, the feeling was amazing. I did not know that Ion Sky Gallery provided such awesome scenery of Singapore. One of the staff mentioned that you could see the whole land are of Singapore! A ticket up provide a small made-shift binocular for your viewing pleasure. There are also small binocular type of machines situated sparsely around the viewing gallery, where you can view live and static images Singapore's landscape. It is a must-go place in Singapore!
To consider it as a wedding venue, I would say it's good for a small guest list of 100. This is because there are pillars around the area and slopes that blocks out quite a no. of space. I don't really think the ideal place for solemnize picture is that fantastic. Since its a viewing gallery, I would expect that I need to spend alot more on decorations as the place appears quite bare.
I actually would consider Salt Grill & Sky Bar for a party of 120, a restaurant found beside the Ion Sky Gallery. There is already a very nice Italian atmosphere and I love the restaurant setting and decorations. Plus you get similar view as the Ion Sky Gallery, just that its of another part of Singapore. There is also a small bar area where guest can chill and relax! A pity that they can only hold 120 guests.
To consider it as a wedding venue, I would say it's good for a small guest list of 100. This is because there are pillars around the area and slopes that blocks out quite a no. of space. I don't really think the ideal place for solemnize picture is that fantastic. Since its a viewing gallery, I would expect that I need to spend alot more on decorations as the place appears quite bare.
I actually would consider Salt Grill & Sky Bar for a party of 120, a restaurant found beside the Ion Sky Gallery. There is already a very nice Italian atmosphere and I love the restaurant setting and decorations. Plus you get similar view as the Ion Sky Gallery, just that its of another part of Singapore. There is also a small bar area where guest can chill and relax! A pity that they can only hold 120 guests.
Pictures

No comments:
Post a Comment