"1-Altitude stands at the peak of 282 metres and boasts a spectacular 360-degree view. Located at the top of 1-Altitude, a multi-concept lifestyle destination in Singapore that stretches across the 61st to the 63rd floor of One Raffles Place, 1-Altitude Gallery promises to bring a new definition to living on the edge... literally!"
Key says:
Waste of time. Even though it's high, the view is not fantastic. Pointed out by Pat, the maintenance of the greens were very lousy and the area that can be used for solemnization does not gave you the bird's eye view of Singapore, making it useless to hold a solemnization at one of the tallest building in Singapore.
Pat says:
Although 1-Altitude is on the 61st floor, however the view is incomparable with Ion Sky Gallery. The roof top was disappointing as I can see that the plants and lawns have not been very well maintained. Perhaps since it is an open air concept, the place looks quite old with wear and tear. Also, there isn't very much plants, so it does not really give you so the photos taken might not come out to have a nature feeling. Restaurant wise, I would say that it is quite decent with no pillars in the centre and the space does look spacious. However there are weird ceiling decorations, which I dont think is removable. There is also a private room available, which perhaps can hold miscellaneous stuff for the wedding. I would say after visiting Ion Sky Gallery and The Jewel Box, this pales in comparison.
Pictures

No comments:
Post a Comment