"This blend of the old and the new, the natural and the designed, infuses every acre of Capella Singapore. Where courtyards using native plants invite moments of introspection. Where waves gently lap against the shore of Sentosa Island, their natural energy inspiring with every crest. And where everyone is welcomed and celebrated at our luxury Singapore hotel."
19 June 2012
Key says:
First impression when I saw Capella is that it is awesome (first thought to myself at the same time is that it's so "ulu" and far...). The place is indeed beautiful, be it the exterior or interior. They have only one ballroom and it's huge! As for the poolside solemnization, it's as pretty as the pictures look (though if it's held during the day, I would most probably melt). A place worth considering...
Pat says:
Pictures of Capella's poolside solemnization area was beautiful! A unique concept where you can even "walk" on the water! When we first walk into Capella, I was shocked to see how far it was, yet scared to see how majestic it portrayed. It appears that I have been transported to another place. There is a huge poach (walking to the hotel front door is already quite tiring, advise to take other forms of transport), and the hotel is a huge Colonial styled white building. Super Atas feeling, with just the first glance of it, I can understand why it is considered as a six star hotel. Service was good, because we came super impromptu and the service crew was nice enough to entertain us! Thumbs up!
We first visited the ballroom, which is round in nature. I find it quite interesting, but I never really like enclosed ballroom area. Next, we were brought to the poolside area. They have 3 pools which can be used for parties or solemnization. Perhaps it was decorated so it doesn't seem as fantastic as the pictures. But I would consider Capella for a pool side solemnization/party.
We first visited the ballroom, which is round in nature. I find it quite interesting, but I never really like enclosed ballroom area. Next, we were brought to the poolside area. They have 3 pools which can be used for parties or solemnization. Perhaps it was decorated so it doesn't seem as fantastic as the pictures. But I would consider Capella for a pool side solemnization/party.
No comments:
Post a Comment