Sunday, January 19, 2014

January Activity - Jogging

Key says

One of our new year resolution is to have a monthly activity that correspond to the alphabet of the month and for January, we have decided to go for a jog together as a "healthy" start! Though we do go to gym together before but this is the first time that we decided to jog side-by-side and so what better place to do so other than the East Coast Park.

We went there around the evening time and begin jogging from the bike rental area (near BK) towards area B and made an U-turn (perhaps) around carpark B1 and back to the bike rental area.  Not a very long distance covered but that inspired Pat to train up her stamina more, which is good! After that we walk to the East Coast Park Food Centre and ate our dinner before heading home.

Pat says

This year we thought of doing something interesting to do as a new year resolution! As what Key said above.. for January we went jogging! It has been a while since we went to the beach, so I was super duper excited about the activity. Also, it was the first time that I ever jogged outside with Key!! (we once in a while do go gym together~). Hence, I was determined to try my very best to jog as long as I could.

Since I couldn't wake up very early in the morning to go jogging, we went in the evening instead. It was a nice and cooling weather to jog, even though there appears to be quite a number of people enjoying the beach as well.

We jog and jog and jog and it seems forever to reach the end of the beach! I was very surprised to see that the Mac Donald area was not around already and there were so many construction sites going on! My aim was actually to reach the end of the beach before I stop and walk back. Sadly, just a few small meters more, I was dying of breath and stopped at the bridge very very near to the end of the beach. Even though, I did not really hit my expectations BUT it was better than nothing and better than not trying. Next time if we do consider jogging at the beach again, I'll definitely jog till my goal and even further! =D

This first month activity was different and interesting and we learn something about each other. I can't wait for the next month activity! ^^ 

No comments:

Post a Comment