"Four Seasons Hotel Singapore offers over 1,565 square metres (16,855 square feet) of state-of-the-art meeting and function space, to accommodate gatherings of 15 to 500. The unsurpassed selection for a business or social occasion includes two elegant ballrooms, both with spacious foyers, two sophisticated self-contained meeting suites, four boardrooms and, on the 20th floor, two city-view function rooms, a private roof garden and a landscaped pool terrace."
3 July 2012
Pat says
Was searching online for banquet with windows and tadah~ out comes Four Seasons Hotel. Further reviewing of the awesome pictures found on their website made me certain that Four Seasons Hotel can be a candidate as one of our choices for our wedding dinner. Again, we are not into hotel ballrooms but this is not your usual ballroom where it is enclosed. Hence although Key was a bit reluctant to go and visit Four Seasons Hotel because he did comment that pictures could be deceiving, I insisted that we make a trip there.
Key arranged a meeting session with the hotel's wedding coordinator on a weekday night. As I stepped into the hotel, I was impressed with the reception waiting area and their dining and cafe area. The decorations and furnitures made it look very european style. We had a discussion with the wedding coordinator and since we already met with quite a couple of wedding coordinator, this was by far the best that we have seen with much confidence and assurance that the wedding will go well.
Next we went to visit the banquet halls. They had two halls, one that can accommodate 15 tables and another 35 tables. I didn't really like the smaller banquet hall because it was not the one that I was looking for, aka there were no windows and it did looked quite cramped. The bigger banquet hall was not bad. With windows at one side of the hall and mirrors on the other. It looked very cozy and the mirrors were european styled which also gave it a magnifying look. However I did not really like the chandeliers on top. Sadly, it was apparently true what Key said, the photos did look much nicer then in real life. And I think that the windows would look better if it was an afternoon event because night time you really can't see much outside. Nevertheless, it is an acceptable ballroom thanks to the european styled windows and doors. Also, we felt very positive with the hotel's wedding coordinator and hence it would be one of the choices we would be considering.
Key says
Pat wanted to take a look at the ballroom of Four Seasons Hotel and so I made an arrangement with the coordinator. As what Pat had mentioned, hotel ballrooms isn't really what we are into as it's restrictive, enclosed and a bit too rigid. Open-air garden wedding or layback chill out wedding was what we have in mind actually. As expected, the ballroom is as usual, though the chandeliers of the smaller ballroom is nicer than the bigger ballroom.
As we went through with the coordinator, we realized that even though it's a ballroom, Four Seasons allow certain flexibility in customizing the ballroom to fit into certain themes (though it definitely comes with a price). The pre-function menu is fantastic and I am very impressed with the confidence that comes from the coordinator. Never have I been so won over just by a conversation with someone! It really gives me the impression that things will go smoothly if we were to hold our banquet there and hence Four Seasons Hotel is definitely in my list of choices.
No comments:
Post a Comment