Pat wanted to have a celebration meal for her 2 years in her current job and so we decided to take half day off to have some personal time and have a good meal (for lunch and dinner). For lunch we have decided to try Tomi Sushi while dinner is at Pince and Pints. The price for Tomi Sushi in my opinion isn't really affordable but the food is pretty fresh and nice.
Pat says
I recall the first time I was introduced to this place was by my friend who brought me there for my birthday celebration. I was very impressed with their sushi rice. Being a japanese cuisine lover and not really liking to eat rice, this was a huge discovery to me. I dragged Key to try their lunch set as it is much affordable compared to their Ala Carte menu.
As always, their sushi is awesome. I love the sashimi and the salad too! The fish and the tempura was decent. However, I don't really enjoy the chawamushi as it does not have much taste to it. Overall, another satisfactory meal at Tomi Sushi.
Website: http://www.tomisushi.asia/novena/
Address: 238 Thomson Road, #02-76/77 Velocity @ Novena Square
Opening Hours: 11.30am to 10.30pm
Address: 238 Thomson Road, #02-76/77 Velocity @ Novena Square
Opening Hours: 11.30am to 10.30pm



No comments:
Post a Comment