Saturday, March 1, 2014

PAUL

Key says

We did not managed to try Paul when we were in Paris, though it was on our travel list. Since there is Paul at Takashimaya and it so happened that we were at Orchard in the morning, we decided to have our breakfast there. Overall the food is not too bad but nothing amazing as well (in my opinion). Nevertheless, I am happy that Pat is so happy to be able to try it out, and the photo of her satisfy face was the first post of my 100happydays.

Pat says

Yeah!! Luckily Paul had open stores in Singapore, as we did not managed to try it in Paris. The hot chocolate was super thick and dark. But too thick for my liking. I felt that I could have a sore throat because of the drink. The omelette would be my choice compared to the breakfast set. Cheese and eggs always mixed well together. Sadly, nothing much to rave about. Perhaps I had stuff that I had ordered wasn't the correct choice.






Website: http://www.paul-singapore.com
Address: 391A Orchard Road, #03-16/16A/17 Ngee Ann City
Opening Hours:
Mon - Thurs & Sun: 9am to 9.30pm
Fri - Sat: 9am to 10.30pm

No comments:

Post a Comment