I believe quite a number of people have heard of or had embarked on their own 100happydays. At first, I didn't really knew what the challenge was till I chance upon the website for the 100happydays.
It was launched last Dec 30 by a 27 year old, Mr Dmitry Golubnichy who lives in Switzerland. He believed that happiness is a choice and everyone can be happy just be appreciating the little things in life that one has.
I think that is an awesome and I feel the same about happiness too. What made me try this personal challenge was because I read on the web that "71% of people tried to complete this challenge, but failed quoting lack of time as the main reason". I felt that since so many people usually fail such a seemingly easy challenge, it must be hard to a certain extent. But I didn't believe I would fail it.
So to test myself, I decided to embark on my own 100happydays! And! I pulled Key along to join me too. It can be like a couple activity together as well. =D
Thanks to Key's amazing idea, we started the challenge on 1 Mar so that we can remember which day we are at. We highly believe that perhaps one thing that is more challenging for this is to actually remember which day we are at. HAHAHA.. so we are on to an awesome start!
We will review our thoughts of this challenge after our 100happydays!
Website: http://100happydays.com
No comments:
Post a Comment