"Peach Garden's latest inclusion of the Chinese restaurant at Hotel Miramar now offers the exclusive private venue for your memorable and romantic wedding banquet."
26 May 2012
Key says:
There's a wedding show at Peach Garden, Hotel Miramar on 26 May 2012. The food is really good, the banquet ballroom is customisable, there's a list of door gifts available for choosing and some of the decoration is good. However, both the hotel interior and exterior is not nice enough and so this is definitely not on our list.
Pat says:
My friend introduced me to Peach Garden's food, he claims that it is very nice. Therefore when we saw in TODAY's newspaper that there was a wedding show on Peach Garden at Hotel Miramar, I was delighted and signed up for both of us. A restaurant wedding wasn't part of our "ideal" wedding plan, but nevertheless we were open for options.
The program of the day was live band, consultation with the sales staff, buffet lunch, bridal fashion show, a talk on Chinese wedding traditions and a talk on personal investments.
I personally enjoyed the live band and the buffet lunch. As per what my friend had said, the food was very nice indeed. I would have considered Peach Garden, if not for the fact that places that could fit 250 pax were distasteful in infrastructure and design or places that were more ideal could not fit a big guest list. A pity indeed. But I would certainty go back for the food.
Photos
The program of the day was live band, consultation with the sales staff, buffet lunch, bridal fashion show, a talk on Chinese wedding traditions and a talk on personal investments.
I personally enjoyed the live band and the buffet lunch. As per what my friend had said, the food was very nice indeed. I would have considered Peach Garden, if not for the fact that places that could fit 250 pax were distasteful in infrastructure and design or places that were more ideal could not fit a big guest list. A pity indeed. But I would certainty go back for the food.
Photos

No comments:
Post a Comment