Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Pat says: planning is key

In Singapore, it's difficult to go thru the normal process of a relationship. Many a times, a couple would actually get a house before the guy proposes to the girl. Why? Because houses are in demand and they take super long to build!

That being said, was the situation that happened to us. We were lucky to be able to get a house in our first attempt!

So while the house is being build and all, preparations of our wedding need to be done. I wanted a wedding out of the normal ordinary. It doesn't have to be very expensive, just must include the personal touch. Walls have never been a fan of mine, so a place without walls or seemingly without walls (windows etc) would suffice.

Looking through photos in pinterest, I figured I prefer the English wedding then anything else. The liveliness, fun and playfulness of the wedding enticed me.

In order to have an awesome wedding, planning ahead is the key.

No comments:

Post a Comment