Saturday, September 12, 2015

September Activity - Snooker

Key says

This is the very first time that Pat is playing snooker. As for me, I had played it before but that was at least more than 10 years ago (when I have my personal cue). Since it had been so long since I last played, needless to say I'm not that good but neither is Pat. Eventually as you all might have guessed, she was "trashed" by me! Muahahaha...

Pat says

For September, we decided to play Snooker. I recall when I was younger (say till like so old liddat =p), I played Pool before. But I was not good at it. My arm power was never strong enough to start the game properly and I could not skilfully send the ball from one end of the table to the other end. It was exciting to play Snooker with Key though, cause we have never played Snooker nor Pool together before and it was interesting to see how Key will fair. hehehehe.

Sadly, he was so much better then me and I can see my winning chance vanish in thin air very shortly into the game. I need more practice!!! More Snooker outing in future? hahaha..

No comments:

Post a Comment