Saturday, October 25, 2014

October Activity - Otello

Key says

The October activity is just a simple game of Otello. What's even simpler is that we downloaded the game via Google Play Store and complete a match on our way home. Though I'm usually the one who won in our couple activity, Pat is a much better player than me in Otello. As such the winner for the October activity is Pat!!

Pat says

One great thing about having a monthly activity set is that we have to rack our brains and a lot of googling to find an activity that we can play for a particular month. Many a time, it is a game we have never played before as a couple (which is a very good thing).

For October, we discovered we could play Otello! I, for one, did not know that there was such a "chim" name to this game (known to me as Reversi). hahaha.. But the name is very fitting to our October activity so Otello it is!

I love this new age, as many things we can simply download the game to our handphone and play it anywhere and anytime (without the need to bring the physical items out). Extra bonus if you can download the game for free.

And so, Otello is a game that can be downloaded for free and you can find it easily on Google Play Store (we use Android phones).  It is a super fun and nerve-racking game! hahaha.. I love this game a lot cause I can beat Key at it.. hahaha.. =p

No comments:

Post a Comment