Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Tonkotsu Kazan Ramen

Key says

Late dinner and decided to try some new stall. The Kazan Ramen is meant to be shared so we order 1 for the both of us. As I wanted to try their hot stone rice, I ordered an ala carte hot stone rice and we order fried gyoza to share. The hot stone rice was nice and the gyoza too (but bait oily). For the Ramen, the amount of sauce to pour is up to you and I strongly recumbent NOT to pour everything in as it is very salty!! Price is decent and the portion is good. A good alternative for filling meal.

Pat says

We were at Novena and decided to try a new stall that we have never tried before. I was amused at the Kazan Ramen style where there is like a hat to it and it kinda semi cooked infront of you.
Luckily the waiter informed us that the portion for Kazan Ramen was quite a lot so we order one only. As key wanted to try their fried rice, we ordered that too and gyoza for additional meat intake.

We didn't had to do much. The waiter will just bring the Kazan Ramen to you and pour the soup into the pot. Overall, one of the interesting ramen that I have tasted so far but of course I had tasted better. The hot stone rice was good, while the gyoza was bit oily and so-so only. Overall, I think it was interesting to try it but would really frequent it.




















Address: Novena Square 2 #02-68/69
Opening Hours:
Mon - Fri: 11am to 10pm
Sat, Sun & PH: 10.30am to 10pm

No comments:

Post a Comment