Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Batter Fluffy Flaps

Pat says

Hidden somewhere in Katong area, I chance upon this small cozy cafe which serve pancakes! I have a soft spot for pancakes so I was glad that I could find something like this in Singapore. Tried their sweet pancakes before with my friends and I enjoyed it very much. As I had my pancake craving again today so I brought Key here!

I loved their cute sheep logo for the cafe! The cafe is brightly decorated with cute decorations. We order their BFF special for $42.80 as it seems to be a cheaper deal compared to ordering ala carte. We could chose 2 mains, 1 side and 2 drinks.

 

Arizona peach tea ($3.90)
Chocolate & Banana Milkshake ($5.80) - loved it! super thick milkshake. Full of chocolate and banana goodness!
Create your own ($14.90) - Blueberries pancake, strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, banana, walnut, vanilla ice cream and chocolate sauce.
I loved their blueberries pancakes and it comes generous amount of toppings!
Honey Baked Wings ($8.50)
I felt that this was more of baked wings and topped with honey. It would have been better if they had marinated the wings with honey.
Sunset Grill ($14.90)
The fish appears to be not very cooked at first but it was still edible. I find that the pairing of fish and pancakes was a bit weird though. Perhaps pancakes should still be prepared as a sweet food than a savory food.








Overall, I would still come back here to eat their "Create your own" pancake for deserts! =)

Website: http://www.bffpancakes.com/
Address: 89 East Coast Road S(428790)
Opening Hours:
Monday to Thursday: 11am to 10pm
Friday: 11am to 11pm
Saturday: 9am to 11pm
Sunday: 9am to 10pm

No comments:

Post a Comment