Pat says
We collected our wedding photos earlier today. hehehe.. to my amazement, I feel that the end product is not bad indeed!
I personally like the texture of our wedding photo album. (*LOL*) well, it is something to comment about, I find the material that they used for the album is of like not bad quality like that. Also the colour of the photos came out nicely too. *pleasantly surprised* though not saying that I expect it to be bad. hehe..
Since we already saw the photos like a zillion times due to the picking of photos the other time and we kinda knew the layout of the photos already hence I did not have much excitement on seeing the photos per say. Perhaps more excited on seeing the real deal printed. =)
OH! and we saw our MV! Remember earlier on, I mentioned that we had an MV too besides our photoshoot. haha.. we did not get to see anything till now! the end product. I was so nervous and shy. Basically cause I did not think I was a good actor and worried that I might look ugly in some places. haha.. So.. they showed us the video on FULL SCREEN. *faint* I had to like cover my eyes for some parts cause really too shy to see myself already.
But overall, I would say thumbs up!! I actually think the video was not bad at all, love the last part the best and the music too!~ All thanks to our videographer cum producer and photographer and editors for all their hard work. It is really impressive! =) The lady was telling us how expressive we were and it really made our video easier to do. HAHAHA *I was laughing to myself* she further added that there were some couples that does not have much expression at all. And she thought our video was very nice. hehehe.. *brownie points* lolx.
We were still thinking of whether to show it at our wedding anot. But since we spent money on it, I was thinking why not. haha.. though I will be SUPER SHY afterwards. Seriously, I am NOT an actress in making at all. >.< So for those who are reading this and going to our wedding, please bear with us on the video. I hope it makes you laugh and smile though. *A little light entertainment from me and Key* =)
Key says
When I know that the items are ready, the only thing of interest to me is the MV as it's the only thing that we have not had any preview of. The video actually turned out quite well but as it's purely fictional, somehow I still feel that it's a bit "fake". Nonetheless, the ending part is especially nice and since Pat has decided to play it for our wedding banquet, hopefully it provides some entertainment for the guests. I would most probably upload the video to this blog on or after our wedding as well for the rest of the world to see. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment