Key says
Today is our first session with our bridal studio and in this session, we are suppose to choose (i) the gowns and suits for the photoshoot, (ii) select the location of the photoshoot, (iii) confirmation of the package bought and (iv) pay the balance of the package bought.
Frankly speaking, I was quite looking forward to it a few days earlier and wasn't quite sure what is expected of us on today. However, I would have to say the experience with the bridal studio has been very pleasant. As much as we were told that typically this session will take about 3 hours, we spent close to 4.5 hours in the studio - going through sample photos to choose our location, negotiating some changes to the package, choosing of gown and suits and trying out the gowns and suits. Despite the multiple requests and questions from us, the staffs have been very friendly and helpful throughout. So far I am quite pleased with the service standard that they showed - from the time we purchase the package and this first consultation session - and hopefully we can expect the same or better standards of service for the photoshoots, choosing of photographs and actual day.
Pat says
Our first consultation session with My Dream Wedding! We bought their package from them earlier this year and they have been consistently calling us to book a first appt! >.< abit irritating, but without the constant calls, we wouldn't really remember to reserve early anyway i guess. hehe.. thanks to their hardwork!
First time at a bridal studio, abit scared and worried. Cause I didnt have prior experience before so I really dunno what to expect! >.<
1) A guy, Alex came to entertain us first, we went through our initial package to make sure that nothing was wrong and he mentioned they will type it nicely for us again.
2) Finally our consultant, Xiao Ai came! Luv her warm and pretty smile. We had to chose gowns and three photoshoot places. Because we didnt really talked about it, it was really tough to come up with three places suddenly. Nevertheless, they had alot photoshoot books for us to browse through. Which was very helpful indeed! In the end, we picked three places which I think are very good choices! (more to be revealed after the photoshoot! )
3) Time to chose the guys attire for the photoshoot day. She came out with abt 10 diff kinds of tuxedo/blazer, ranging with black, cream and grey colour. We asked if they had other colors like blue etc, but apparently their color collection was quite limited. That was a boo to us. Nevertheless, we managed to pick a black and cream attire after much much discussion! No penguin design for key~ looks weird on him! or thats what i feel. hahaha
4) Next for the gowns. Earlier on, i walked though the whole shop and was quite disappointed with the range that I saw, seems little. But Xiao Ai mentioned that they had a store room with plenty of other choices, but I had to tell her what I kinda want so she can get some designs for me. Thanks to her help, I tried like 10-20 over gowns? with different lengths and color. super tiring!! but I finally managed to find two white ones for the photoshoot. (all thanks to the phootshoot books for reference!)
Tips on consultation session for photoshoot:
a) Good to research on the places you plan to take photos in. Afterwhich it will be easier to chose the attires for the photoshoots as it has to kinda match the places for the photoshoot.
b) Good to research on the type of gowns you wanna wear for the photoshoot. But it is still fun to try diff kinds of gowns and colors! Especially if you didnt had any idea like me! hehe..
c) Prepare for alot of time! Our consultation session was a very impt one! once we chose the gowns and the places we had to stick to it. Changing of gowns would cost $$$. So try not to plan anything after the session, and dont be paiseh if cannot find a gown u want. The more you talk to your consultant abt the type of dresses you like, the better her choice of gowns for you will be. (since she understands you more~)
Shoutout to all ladies~ I always didnt thought much about gowns, and thought I would prefer simple ones. But after trying so many gowns, it kinda feel nice to be a princess ones~ hehehe.. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment