After much considerations and consulting with financial planners/friends/seniors, we have decided to take matters in our own hands and take the more tedious path to plan for our own wedding...
We have a wedding planner in mind and if possible I would choose to engage them so that the wedding can be transformed and carried out to my expectations but financially we will be pretty constrained.
Now that we have made up our mind, I hope I can still plan an extraordinary (not the usual singapore style) wedding by ourselves. It may be tiring; frustrating and full of difficulties but I hope it will also strengthen our bond and bring us unforgettable memories.
For now I can only hope and keep my fingers crossed that it will be a memorable wedding just as how I hope it will be.
Pat says
Planning and organizing the wedding may be an up-hill task, but with the experience I gain, I might be able to be a wedding planner~! *beams*
On a positive note, it also means we will have more budget for house decorations and honey moon.
On a positive note, it also means we will have more budget for house decorations and honey moon.
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6
No comments:
Post a Comment